Mischo Beauty Covers Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: NUDE Skincare & VPL Spring 2011



You all know how much I love discussing skin/skincare on this blog (though I equally love discussing hair too!) and so when I found out that NUDE skincare had prepped the models' skin for the VPL runway show (in addition to partnering with designer Victoria Bartlett to design the Planet NUDE Survival Twin Set, a cargo bikini carrying NUDE's cult favorite products- pictured above), I HAD to share.



While backstage, models and makeup artists spritzed, sprayed and smoothed their skin with a selection of NUDE "must-have" products - scooping up cult-favorites like the Cleansing Facial Oil, Miracle Mask and Hydrating Water. The products were used in combination with the Clarisonic Mia and Clarisonic Opal by celebrity esthetician Eileen Harcourt to achieve a "runway glow".

I'll be reviewing this regimen soon (can't wait!) and will definitely share my thoughts with you. Please stay tuned!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! What perfect timing! This is SO fun! I just want the cargo bikini just for the pockets! I LOVE smart/unexpected pockets!

Thanks for sharing....

September 16, 2010 at 8:09 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To icfaces: Yes, it's very cute! Love it!!!

September 22, 2010 at 5:40 PM
temptu said...

She has the best body I've ever seen.

October 1, 2010 at 8:00 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To temptu: Love it.

October 17, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Post a Comment