Mischo Beauty Superstar of the Week: Keith Campbell: The Hair Architect



Earlier today I saw that celebrity hairstylist and Mischo Beauty Superstar- Keith Campbell tweeted the most amazing Twitpics of a client's haircut and color that knocked me off of my feet! Yes, it took my breath away and this is the reason why, yet again, he's been named the Mischo Beauty Superstar of the Week!



And what I love most about Keith is that he can cut, color and style every hair texture, like hairstylists are supposed to be able to do, and do well! That's one of my biggest pet peeves with hairstylists today.... end vent! On another note, my beauty editor, Ayanna, created the Twitter hashtags #BEAUTYisTRUTH and #BEAUTYisART, which we use for the obvious reasons. And Keith's work is such an amazing example of both.



Redheads are really the new bombshells, but then again we've always been bombshells, haven't we {I know, I'm biased- hehehe ;}? ! Love her new hair as much as I do? Let me know!

photos: Keith Campbell

 

4 comments:

The Randomness said...

Can we say precision???? I love it! She looks like a different person! I have been trying to have red streaks in my hair and am failing miserably. I use henna because chemical dyes make my hair fall out without fail....from the cheap ones to the high end ones. Would you please recommend something :) I have 4c hair. PS I saw your comment on beauty brains and followed the link. These is def my latest guilty pleasure. Your blog est très magnifique!

July 18, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To The Randomness: We have about the same hair type! But, what color is your hair? I've actually never used Henna, so I can't really speak on it. I have used haircolor (chemical) on my client's with success. You may not want to hear this, but haircolor may not be for you- especially if it makes your hair fall out! I just wouldn't risk it, if that's what you've experienced in the past... Try hair extensions- just a few pieces mixed in throughout to give you the look of "highlights"!

I hope this helps. Thanks for stopping by! :)

July 23, 2010 at 3:41 PM
Unknown said...

love this! thanks for the needed advice.

March 12, 2011 at 1:19 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Miss T: You're welcome!

March 14, 2011 at 4:18 PM

Post a Comment