Origins' GinZing Eye Cream



Yes, of course we all need to see. But what an inconvenience those eyes can be! Dryness, itchiness, bags... Argh! For years I've struggled with finding the right cream that moisturizes, depuffs, and addresses dark circles for the skin surrounding the eyes.

Being a loyalist, I'd go from formula to formula, within the same brand, before trying another brand's product. I consider myself an UNOFFICIAL "expert" on this issue. Well, I'm happy to say that all of my experimentation has paid off. After about my tenth lap around the beauty product field, I've circled back to Origins.

Origins has a new eye cream that does all that it claims: refreshes, brightens, and depuffs. Origins' GinZing Eye Cream is my secret formula after a hard night, little sleep, a late night, or any night, EVERY morning. I apply the product with my fingertips in a circular motion, moving upward, around my eyes. The product goes on with a cool, velvety smooth sensation, with the feeling remaining as it absorbs into the skin. And no, it does not interfere with my makeup!

And for this cream, I'm happy to add "revitalizing" and "rejuvenating" to its resume. It's proven to get the job done.

Enjoy and be well. -Ayanna Shamese

 

4 comments:

So Obsessed said...

ummm.. I'm RUNNING to Origins after work.. I have been looking for just such a cream- i need something to refresh my eyes and I too have been searching- thank you for this post!

May 5, 2010 at 3:37 PM
AyannaShamese said...

Ah! Obsessionista, you'll L-0-V-E it! Please let me know what you think!

May 5, 2010 at 3:45 PM
Jane said...

thanks for such a nice review I will definitely buy it

May 6, 2010 at 2:47 AM
So Obsessed said...

Ok- Just picked it up.. let's see how it works! I'm excited!

May 7, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Post a Comment