Mischo Beautyliciousness...



I love Melanie Fiona! That is all! LOL. No, seriously- if you haven't picked up her new album, then you need to run and get it now! She can sing, no excuse me- she can SANG! LOL. Something told me I'd love her new album after hearing her first single this past summer. Anyway, it's refreshing to see a "natural" beauty on the music scene. She's never overstyled- her look is kept natural and fresh, and I love that! And with that said, I'm on a quest to find out her beauty regimen, so please stay tuned!

Love her look? Let me know!

 

2 comments:

Park Avenue said...

When I first saw the pic, I thought it was Ciara!

MF is a pretty girl with a beautiful voice. I'm definitely looking forward to finding out her beauty tips!

February 3, 2010 at 10:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Park Avenue: Oh noooooo, not Ciara! Eeeeew, LOL. Obviously, I HEART MF, LOL. :)

February 17, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Post a Comment