Mischo Beauty Superstar of the Week: Keith Campbell: The Hair Architect



This week's "Mischo Beauty Superstar" is celebrity hairstylist, Keith Campbell. Now when I tell you that Keith's work speaks for itself- It. Speaks. For. Itself! And if you don't believe me, take a look at his portfolio and you'll agree. He works on celebrities (Tracee Ellis Ross, Nia Long, Eva Pigford, etc.), styles ad campaigns, does tons of editorial work, commercials- and the list goes on and on.

What I love most about Keith is that he's mastered every texture of hair (and no I'm not referring to "good hair", "black hair", "white hair"- because we all know those terms are incorrect by now- right?). He effortlessly styles hair types 1-4, without a blink of an eye. And his cuts, color, weaves and updos are nothing less than perfection! And yes, he does still do hair out of his salon in New Jersey- oh, and he's got a new blog over on Essence.com.

So now you hopefully see why I HEART him so much, and why he's been my "Mischo Beauty Hairstylist of the Month" (check the left-hand column) for like ever!!! Be sure to visit his website, check out his blog and follow him on Twitter! Enjoy.

Love his work? Let me know!

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore Keith! His work definitely does speak for itself. I've been a client since 2002 and refuse to let another person cut my hair, EVER! I'm so glad he's getting the recognition his work deserves!

February 5, 2010 at 1:23 PM
SunshineOne said...

WOW...I have not heard of him until now. I'm so glad your putting the word out...off to check his site, blog and work. :)

February 7, 2010 at 11:23 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Serena: Two words: "He's AMAZING!". :)

February 17, 2010 at 5:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To SunshineOne: The world needs to know about him- seriously!!! :)

February 17, 2010 at 5:57 PM
andrea said...

wow... what beautiful works of ART... he's amazing how he can make hair soft and strong at the same time... amazing! you better work keith ;)

February 19, 2010 at 8:57 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: ART it is! Like seriously breathtaking!!!!

March 11, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Post a Comment