You're Invited: GEORGIA & Mischo Beauty Event



I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Those of you who follow me on Twitter already know this, but I spent the last week in St. Lucia and it was fabulous! I had every intention of blogging, but when I set foot on the island, it was all over- instant paradise! Ahhhhhhhh! I'll update you more on that later...

The exciting news today is that- well, remember the post a few months back on the chic beauty boutique and salon called Georgia? Well, on February 12th from 6pm - 9pm, I'll join the owners, Jodie and Kiara, in introducing you to "The Trilogy of Perfect Skin Care." You'll learn more about the Duchess Marden, Georgia By G and Company, and Kroia skin care lines, all while toasting a new year of new beauty. I hope you'll join us!

Please send your RSVP's directly to me at: kitiya@mischobeauty.com

 

12 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

you knwo i'm there.

January 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM
Andrea said...

Sounds fab! I would love for you to come to Atlanta for an event! Let's make that happen! : )

January 25, 2010 at 7:43 PM
Coniqua said...

I just checked out your other post on Georgia and I love it, the shampoo station, don't get me started. I'd love to come to the event, I'll have to see if I can line up some child care.

January 26, 2010 at 2:37 AM
curly gurl said...

This sounds fabulous! I love the aesthetic of Georgia's website and am sure I'll love the shop as well. And you are my favorite beauty blogger, so I will have to be there or be square. :0)

January 26, 2010 at 11:37 AM
Tina Lee Jones said...

Sounds FABULOUS! Marking my calender now!

January 26, 2010 at 12:17 PM
Calming Corners said...

Congrats. Sounds like a great event, I will actually be in NY for fashion week, flying in Friday.

xo,
CC

January 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To beautylogicblog: So happy you came, girly! I really appreciate your support. :)

March 11, 2010 at 2:29 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Would love to do Atlanta! Looking into it!!! :)

March 11, 2010 at 2:31 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Coniqua: You should definitely stop by the store- it's so worth the trip! :)

March 11, 2010 at 2:32 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To curly gurl: Awwww, thanks chica! :)

March 11, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Tina Lee Jones: Thanks! :)

March 11, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Calming Corners: Thank you! :)

March 11, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Post a Comment