Thank You, Thank You & Thank You!

As you all know, I partnered with Molton Brown to host an evening of champagne, personalized pampering and private shopping this past Sunday. The event was a success and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting everyone! It rained, rained and rained and guests still came out for the event! The Molton Brown staff was AMAZING- professional, knowledgeable and patient! Here's a quick recap...



The guests above are browsing, sampling products and asking questions...


Here I am greeting more guests and inviting them to make themselves comfortable and enjoy...



In this photo, we are preparing for the champagne toast! Purzsha, the store manager, is both sharing the history of Molton Brown and thanking all guests who came out to support the event. I'm giving the guests more insight into Mischo Beauty, encouraging all to sample the products, ask questions and take advantage of the hand & arm massages!



This is DE from BeautyLogic (one of THE best beauty blogs!) and I posing for a quick photo. She was actually the FIRST guest to walk through the door, wet from all the rain, but still smiling! Thank you, DE!



Here I am chatting with more guests as they decide on final purchases...



And although I was the host of the event, there was no way in the world I was leaving without having had a hand & arm massage performed by Pedro (store associate). You all know I first fell in love with Molton Brown after having had one of their massages over the summer! So, there was no way I was leaving without one!



Pedro used the Rose Granati Soothing Hand Lotion for the hand & arm massages, which combined with his touch, was pure magic!



I can't say "Thank You" enough to those of you who came out in the pouring rain! From the bottom of my heart- "Thank You!". I'd also like to thank those of you who weren't able to make it, but sent me text messages, emails and tweets of support with best wishes. Though you weren't able to make it- it meant the world to have your support. To those of you who posted my event invite on your blogs, invited your personal networks out to my event, left comments on my blog in support of the event or re-tweeted my many event tweets- "Thank You!".

I can't wait to do this again and look forward to meeting many more of you!

 

31 comments:

Kyra Mogan said...

How fun!! I wish you were in the LA/OC area!

December 15, 2009 at 5:24 PM
curly gurl said...

So sad that I missed this! If it didn't conflict with my son's birthday, I would have been there with bells on. So pleased to see that it was a success. Many congrats, Kitiya!

December 15, 2009 at 7:01 PM
Marina (makeup4all) said...

I am so happy that everything was so great! I am sure it's only the beginning
x

December 15, 2009 at 8:08 PM
BeautyXchangeGirl said...

Congratulations! From the photos the event looked fabulous and so do you Ms. Mischo Beauty! :-)

December 15, 2009 at 8:11 PM
Phyllis Bourne said...

What an awesome looking event!!!! I'm so proud of you and thrilled it was so successful! Proud! Proud! Proud!

December 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM
Vanessa S said...

Congrats!!! It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!!!

December 15, 2009 at 9:59 PM
Shana Janelle said...

Congrats on your event Kitiya! DC misses you but NY got another star! Keep it up!

December 16, 2009 at 8:43 AM
Anonymous said...

Wow!!! The event looked like a blast! I AM THERE next time chica!! Much success and much love! Maisha

December 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Kyra Morgan: It was! And soon, very, very soon! Thanks.

December 16, 2009 at 11:26 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Curly Gurl: No problem- and thanks chica!

December 16, 2009 at 11:27 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina (makeup4all): Thanks so much for your well wishes, Marina!

December 16, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To BeautyXchangeGirl: Thank you! So very sweet of you!!!

December 16, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Phyllis Bourne: Thank you so much- I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate your continued support!

December 16, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Vanessa S: Thank you so much! I really appreciate your support!

December 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shana: Thanks, girly!!!! You are too sweet!

December 16, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous (Maisha): Thanks so much for all of your support, girly!!!!!

December 16, 2009 at 11:37 AM
Coniqua said...

Looks like it was a great event. Congratulations.

December 16, 2009 at 12:33 PM
Roselyn said...

I am STILL so upset that I couldn't make it but I am so glad that you had an amazing turnout! You looked nothing less than stunning!!!

December 16, 2009 at 1:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Coniqua: Thank you!!!

December 16, 2009 at 2:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Roselyn: Awww, thanks girly! I really appreciated all of your well wishes, retweets, etc! Thank you so much!!!

December 16, 2009 at 2:39 PM
Najah Drakes said...

This is AWESOME! To success above what you can ask, think or imagine in 2010!!

December 16, 2009 at 2:55 PM
Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! And I'm loving your heels! Any chance you'll make your way to Atlanta for an event? : )

Andrea

December 17, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Charlene said...

awww looks like it was fab!!! You looked like a doll! :) DE is so nice right?

December 17, 2009 at 11:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Najah Drakes: Thanks, girl! And the same to you (you're a huge inspiration!!!). :)

December 23, 2009 at 8:12 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Awww, thanks so much! I would LOVE to do an event in Atlanta (my old stomping grounds!)- only the sky is my limit in 2010!

December 23, 2009 at 8:14 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Charlene: Thank you!!! And yes, DE is AMAZING!!!

December 23, 2009 at 8:15 PM
April B said...

Wow! your hair looks amazing! and its very shiny!
Do you find yourself getting bored with shampoo/conditioner? What are you currently using?I'm debating on trying the Morrocan oil poo/conditioner? I use the oil and its wonderful!

December 26, 2009 at 1:08 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To April B: Thank you! I do try to change my shampoo/conditioner from time to time. I'm currently using Desert Essence Organics' Coconut shampoo & conditioner (LOVE them!!!!).

And I'm kinda ashamed to admit that I haven't tried any Moroccan Oil products- BUT, they're on my list and I will post a review as soon as I try them!

January 3, 2010 at 8:57 PM
Tamika LaShay said...

I hate that I was in LA and missed this fabulous event but love it turned out to be a success! Congrats and keep them coming!!!!

January 13, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Tamika LaShay: Thanks, girly! :)

February 17, 2010 at 4:06 PM
Anonymous said...

my name is maryjane from lagos i saw urAdvertise on MischoBeauty on the net i luv all dat i saw in ur advertise thax n keep it up.

March 9, 2011 at 6:00 AM

Post a Comment