Mischo Beauty Pick: Desert Essence Organics



After learning more about the benefits of jojoba oil in cosmetology school and trying to take steps toward using more natural products, I started using Desert Essence's Jojoba Oil. So when they offered to send me their Green Apple & Ginger Body Wash (smells good enough to eat!), Almond Hand and Body Lotion and Lip Rescue in an effort to help me winterize my skin I was eager to try what they'd offered.

I'm loving all three products, and using the body wash as my current morning "pick-me-up". You should know that all of their products are 100% vegan and contain no parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol or petroleum-based ingredients. You may view the entire range here.

 

2 comments:

Charlene said...

these look good!!! U should do a post on the benefits of Jojoba Oil... :) pplleeasseee. I just got a bottle and I'd love to hear more benefits!

October 31, 2009 at 9:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Charlene: They are- I highly recommend them! Also, I wrote a post on the benefits of Jojoba Oil a few years ago here:

http://www.mischobeauty.com/2007/11/mischo-beauty-school-jojoba-oil-101.html

I'll repost this week!

November 28, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Post a Comment