Mischo Beauty Covers Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: MAC Cosmetics & ARISE Promise of Africa Collective Spring 2010



While I'm still sad that I received my invitation well after the show's date (I really wanted to see this show!), I wanted to at least let you all know that MAC Cosmetics created the makeup look. According to Essence.com, the models were given "glossy eyes and lips, with a dewy shimmery skin finish". To view the overall look for the ARISE Promise of Africa Collective, click here.

photo credit: Essence.com

 

2 comments:

JSD said...

This was one of my favorite shows to attend..the make up and fashions were FLAWLESS

September 24, 2009 at 10:27 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To JSD: Lucky you! I'm still sad I missed that show- but next season I'll be there! :)

September 24, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Post a Comment