Mischo Beauty Covers Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Ted Gibson & Lela Rose Spring 2010



I have to admit that THE highlight of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week for me was meeting THE Ted Gibson (pictured above)! You see he's been an inspiration to me since first reading about him in Suede Magazine back in 2004. Since then I've been following him and am in awe at the beauty empire he's created (two salons, beauty products, his role on "What Not To Wear", etc.).



He doesn't know it, but he had an impact on my deciding to go to cosmetology school in pursuit of my dreams! Ted was the creative lead for hair for Lela Rose and the look he created was a "textured, beachy chic ponytail" which looked soft and effortless. He used "Build It Blow Drying Agent" and "Beautiful Hold Hairspray" along with the Ted Gibson Professional Hair Dryer to create texture and body.



The final look was held secure with a ponytail holder, with hair wrapped around it and secured with bobby pins. To view the overall look for Lela Rose, click here.

- Click here to learn what Ted Gibson taught me about Mason Pearson hair brushes.
- I recommended Ted Gibson's Brazen Brown Shampoo & Conditioner for Beyonce- and this is why!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment