Mischo Beauty Review: L'Oréal Paris' Infallible Never Fail Plumping Lipgloss



Well, I must say that this lip gloss is a winner when it comes to the variety of colors (there's a shade for every complexion), the color payoff, and shine. But, I'm not too sure the "lip plumping" worked on me.



You see, my lips are full to begin with (I love them!), so maybe I'm not the best candidate for this particular lip gloss. And, after testing it out, I really didn't notice a difference. I will say that the curved brush applicator makes for a very smooth application, and the price point works with all budgets.

What are your thoughts on this lip gloss?

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have two the regular Infallibles that I LOVE. I don't need any plumping action either but the colors look intenser on these.

August 16, 2009 at 5:19 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jamie @ Rural Glamour: Thanks, girly! I need to check into the other Infallible options!! :)

August 22, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Post a Comment