Mischo Beauty Pick: Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture



So I couldn't wait to test out Dove's new selection of body washes (Deep Moisture, Gentle Exfoliating and Sensitive Skin) formulated with NutriumMoisture. You're probably asking what exactly "NutriumMoisture" is? Well it's a formula that uses "100% natural moisturizers" which are absorbed into the skin (past the outermost layer!). According to Dove, it is the only body wash formula that's fully absorbed by the skin - moisturizers in other body washes sit on top of the skin, leaving it partially moisturized.

I've tried all three formulas, and I'm happy to report that each left my skin soft and smooth. Although I loved the consistency of the Deep Moisture and Sensitive Skin formulas (both are rich and creamy), my favorite was the Gentle Exfoliating formula. It is very gentle- no worries about it's exfoliating beads scratching your skin! And if you've been following my blog, then you know I'm an exfoliant addict -I love the benefits of exfoliation!

I'd love to know your thoughts- have you tried any of the formulas?

 

2 comments:

andrea said...

i haven't tried this... i can't seem to pull myself away from the Olay shea butter formula ;)

August 31, 2009 at 9:10 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: LOL... well this is a good one too! Give it a try. :)

September 17, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Post a Comment