Mischo Beauty Pick: Beautyfix Summer 2009



For those of you who might not know, Beautyfix is a sampling program which allows beauty lovers to sample current must-have products (both full & deluxe-size) which are hand-picked and tested by a panel of beauty experts. Membership is required, and along with receiving 7-10 products quarterly, you're also given access to a network of beauty experts, free gifts and member-only discounts.

Now the beauty addict in me could not turn down the opportunity to explore the Summer 2009 kit, which included the following:

- Degree Sexy Intrigue Body Mist
- Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray
- Decleor Instant Radiance Moisturizer
- Juara Tamarind Tea Hydrating Toner
- Spa Ritual Nail Polish
- Spa Ritual Instinctual Organic Moisturizing Lotion
- Me! Bath Shower Sherbet Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
- Bliss The Youth As We Know It
- Purlisse Purlip Comfort
- Cures by Avance Age Defyer Eye

Now as you can see, this will definitely keep me busy for a while and I'm looking forward to it! To learn more about Beautyfix, visit www.beautyfix.com.

Are you a Beautyfix member? If so, what's been your favorite kit to date?

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got mine today...so excited! I don't have a favorite since all of them are so great, especially the 2nd one with the full-size hairspray that I used this past 4th of July! I guess I just answered your question, lol!

August 27, 2009 at 5:10 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To BVB: Thanks, girly! :)

September 17, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Post a Comment