Mischo Beauty: Qtica Smart Spa Cherry Bing Collection



If you're in need of a "pick-me-up" then I suggest checking out Qtica Smart Spa's new collection of Cherry Bing bath and body products. Qtica is most widely known for their assortment of nail treatments, but most recently launched the Smart Spa collection of products, meant to be used not only for manicures/pedicures, but all over the body as well.

The Cherry Bing scent smells amazingly good - and I think it's perfect for summer. The products I tried were the Sugar Scrub, Shower Gel and Luxury Lotion. The stand-out product for me was the Sugar Scrub (you all probably remember that I'm an exfoliant addict) because I loved how gentle it felt on my skin, and also the fact that it left it soft and smooth- along with the amazing scent!

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do check out our social profile for beauty related tips. haute her tips for beauty

April 2, 2020 at 1:37 PM

Post a Comment