Mischo Beauty Pick: Sebastian Professional Drench Shampoo & Conditioner



Recently, I've received a few emails with regards to product suggestions for relaxed hair. And in response to those emails, I've decided to revisit Sebastian's Drench Shampoo & Conditioner. I mentioned having used both in the salon on clients and I've also used them on myself.

The products are recommended for dry/frizzy hair and, based on my experience with them, are great on both relaxed, natural, color-treated hair- and on extensions and weaves. Now if "dry/frizzy" isn't your hair type/issue, then visit www.sebastianprofessional.com for additional product offerings.

 

2 comments:

andrea said...

oh wow... i never knew this product was good for relaxed and natural hair... i'll have to give it a try ;)

July 24, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Yes- I first learned of them while working with Shirley! :)

July 26, 2009 at 3:43 PM

Post a Comment