Mischo Beauty: The Beyonce "I AM.." World Tour



I was invited to attend Beyonce's Washington, DC show held at the Verizon Center on June 24th and I was beyond impressed!



It was my first time seeing her live and not only did she perform for 2 1/2 hours with no intermission, but she sounded amazing and I loved her energy.



I had a great seat and was able to get a very good look at her costumes, hair, makeup and yes- she was wearing Minx nails! Loved it!!



Oh and I almost forgot to mention that the Obama daughters were also at the concert, and from what I was able to see, thoroughly enjoying themselves! I loved the show and am even inspired to step-up my workout schedule after seeing Beyonce so fit!

A huge thank you to L'Oreal Paris for this amazing opportunity!

 

3 comments:

yakam said...

I was seated right by stage B,
she wasn't what i expected to see, she was more glamourous that i enticipated

July 15, 2009 at 5:52 PM
andrea said...

GREAT GREAT SHOW!!!!! Beyonce never disappoints... she is truly a WONDERFUL entertainer and her styles are amazing ;)

July 24, 2009 at 6:39 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Yakam: Ha! Lucky you! And yes, I TOTALLY agree!!!

To Andrea: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the show! :)

July 26, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Post a Comment