Mischo Beauty: ARROJO Product



I'm inspired by Nick Arrojo's accomplishments- a salon and color studio, academy, cosmetology school, Arrojo product concept store, a host of educational materials (books, DVD's, etc.), and the fact that he's the resident hairstylist for What Not To Wear! He's doing exactly what I'm planning to do and I was more than excited to learn about his new haircare and skincare collection.



The haircare collection includes shampoos, conditioners, styling and finishing aids. For my hair type, I chose to try the Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner, Hair Repair Masque, Frizz Control and Shine Spray. I loved the Hair Repair Masque, it both hydrated and softened my type 4B hair.



The skincare range includes products for both the face and body. The daily face wash is a gel cleanser which contains moisture beads which help to gently exfoliate the skin. I loved the scent which is a blend of bergamot, daisies and white cedar wood.



The selection of body washes include Refreshing Rhubarb, Sweet Patchouli and Floral Citrus. To learn more about the Arrojo products and the Arrojo beauty empire, please visit www.arrojoproduct.com.

 

6 comments:

curly gurl said...

I am totally unfamiliar with Arrojo's line of products but they sound fantastic. Will definitely have to try the Sweet Patchouli body cleanser and the hair masque along with the frizz control. Have you tried the frizz control? Has anyone tried it? My hair is very dry (after beginning a coloring regimen last year) and it needs some help. Thanks!

June 10, 2009 at 6:01 PM
Leann said...

I was wondering about the products. I bought his book at IBS and its AWESOME

June 10, 2009 at 9:17 PM
Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I heard Nick is no longer on WNTW. Ted Gibson is. Do you know if that is true or just rumour, just curious.

June 11, 2009 at 8:33 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "curly gurl": They are fantastic! I recommend giving the Frizz Control a try! :)

June 14, 2009 at 10:12 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Leann: Oh, wow- I need to get the book! Thanks for that. :)

June 14, 2009 at 10:12 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Halifax": Oh my goodness- I totally missed that! Wow. Thanks for that update. :)

June 14, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Post a Comment