Mischo Beauty Review: The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ



I've been reading about this product for some time now and the exfoliant addict in me has been dying to try it. The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ is a physical exfoliant/scrub (the main ingredient is sugar) used to remove dead surface skin cells on the lips. So if you suffer from chapped lips, dry skin, etc., you should check this out.



I loved the cinnamon scent of the Cinnamon Sugar lip scrub and I also loved the fact that it's easy to use. All you need to do is massage the scrub on your lips and remove it with a tissue. Very easy, and it leaves the skin on your lips soft and smooth. The lip scrub also comes in Almond Creme, Peppermint, Vanilla Bean, Brown Sugar and Cocoa. For those of you needing a refresher on the benefits of exfoliants, please check out my post here.

 

2 comments:

Marina said...

Thank you for the post and link.
Right now I have some problems like this and I loved brown sugar lip scrub.
I guess will try it!
Also my site Ladies Beauty

May 7, 2009 at 8:44 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Marina: You're welcome. Thanks for stopping by. :)

May 20, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Post a Comment