Mischo Beauty Loves Carol's Daughter



I remember when Carol's Daughter was a little store in Brooklyn, and I love that it's now grown into a beauty empire! I'll love Carol's Daughter forever and the reason is because the products actually work! For those of you who've been following my blog, you'll remember that I've posted here and here about some of the many products I love.



Because of my hair type and current hair needs, I've been using the Tui Collection (Tui Herbal Shampoo, Tui Leave-In Conditioner, Tui Hair Oil and the Tui Hair Smoothie) of hair products, which are recommended for dry/damaged hair. My hair is naturally dry and seems to soak up everything I put in it, so I need products that add moisture while conditioning. I've been following the recommended regimen, step-by-step, as listed here. Now my hair loves the Tui Collection, but for those of you with other hair types/needs, there's a regimen of products for you listed under "Shop By Solution" under the "Hair" tab.



I've been testing the "Wash Away the Oil" Essential Serum and basically what it does is nourishes and protects the skin while working to regulate the skin's oil glands. Now it's recommended for normal-to-oily skin types, and due to my oily t-zone, I fit into this category. I've worked the serum into my skincare regimen by using it at night, after cleansing and toning. My skin feels soft and smooth in the mornings, but I'd love to use it with the suggested regimen of products.



Now with Mother's Day coming up this weekend, you all should really consider the Pearls by Carol's Daughter fragrance. The scent includes top notes of lemon verbena, apricot and peach and it smells amazing!



And for a limited time only, the Pearls fragrance is included in a gift set along with the Body Creme Deluxe Sample and a keepsake Jewelry Box.



I love the presentation of the gift set, and it would definitely make for a lovely gift! So, now you all must tell me which Carol's Daughter products you love, and which products are on your list to try!

 

4 comments:

Kim @ The HLMN said...

I'm about to head over the website right now. I'm having Carol's Daughter withdrawal.

May 6, 2009 at 4:18 PM
Ugochi said...

Healthy Hair Butter all the way :)

May 20, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Kim @ The HLMN": Haha! Please let me know what you decide to try. :)

May 20, 2009 at 11:20 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Ugochi: Yes, yes & yes!!! :)

May 20, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Post a Comment