Mischo Beauty Extra: China Glaze's "Kicks" Nail Lacquer Collection



The new "Kicks" nail lacquer collection by China Glaze is FIRE! Excuse me, I meant
FI-YAH! Seriously, every color in the collection is amazing. And as far as your summer brights for nail colors are concerned, this collection covers them for the summer!



The collection includes 12 colors in total, and those shown from left to right above are: B-Girlz, Style Wars, Sneaker Head, Laced Up, Breakin' and Oh How Street It Is.



The second-half of the collection pictured from left to right above: Paper Chasing, Custom Kicks, Fly, Sky High-Top, It's Poppin' and Entourage.



I love every color in the collection- AND the names! I decided to swatch Sky High-Top for this post. It's a creamy blue with a dash of shimmer. It's highly pigmented, so I only needed two coats.



The color is so amazing that I haven't been able to stop staring at my nails! I'm normally not one to pick a bottle of blue nail polish as my first choice when it comes to a manicure, but I just could not resist this one!



And in case you're wondering, China Glaze nail lacquer is free of DBP, formaldehyde and toluene. So please tell me- what do you think of this collection!

 

6 comments:

ShesDaily.com said...

I love the collection! Knowing it is free of DBP, is realy reassuring and makes this product even more appealing. I would go for the blue shade. Great review!

May 6, 2009 at 4:27 PM
Shara said...

Mischo, you do a better job painting nails than I do. Love, love, love China Glaze. I always keep wild colors on lock when servicing clients. Keep up the good work!

Shara

May 6, 2009 at 11:13 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "ShesDaily.com": Thank you. :)

June 5, 2009 at 3:14 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shara: LOL! Thank you. :)

June 5, 2009 at 3:14 AM
Jill @ Trend de la Creme said...

They have these at beautyticket.com for only $3.99!

http://beautyticket.com/search.aspx?find=china+glaze+kicks

June 17, 2009 at 8:20 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jill @ Trend de la Creme": Thanks so much for that! :)

June 18, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Post a Comment