Mischo Beauty School: Sun Damage 101 & Innovative Skincare SPF 25 Treatment Sunscreen



I have no lecture today (*smile*), because I'm sure everyone knows the obvious by now. If you need a refresher or need questions answered, please visit my Mischo Beauty School: Sun Damage 101 post and please feel free to email me with any questions.



So, in continuing to present you with options when it comes to suncare, you should know that Innovative Skincare has released it's SFP 25 Treatment Sunscreen. The sunscreen provides broad spectrum UV protection (includes UVA & UVB), can be used as a sunsburn treatment (which is a first) and contains antioxidants to prevent premature aging. It's available in a cream, powder and tinted "PerfectTint" formula and is recommended for all skin types. Visit Innovative Skincare to learn more.

 

5 comments:

DS said...

This is such a timely post, because I've been trying to find the right SPF brand, sadly for me I have super-sensitive skin, so my Dermatologist had me on a prescription SPF.

So, my question to you is can you suggest a sensitive-skin friendly brand{s} that don't require a visit to the pharmacist?

Thanks in advance darlin'!

April 30, 2009 at 10:12 AM
Tamar said...

Okay I know for sure that I have to use sunscreen. I had a horrible episode last summer! My problem is trying to find a sunscreen that is right for brown skin. I feel bad putting it on my son becuse its like thick smelly lotion that sweats off no matter how long I let it set before going outdoors.

April 30, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I wish I had the perfect answer for you both... what I do have is a list of sunscreens you might want to explore that are chemical-free and are recommended for all skin types:

Lavera Family Sun Spray SPF 15
Jurlique Sun Cream SPF 30
Weleda Edelweiss Sun Lotion SPF 15
Alba Chemical Free Sunscreen SPF 18

Also, please check out these links:

http://www.saffronrouge.com/body-care/sunscreens
http://www.lavera.com/index.php?p=product&id=87&parent=9

I hope this helps! :)

May 1, 2009 at 11:03 AM
DS said...

Thanks darlin'!

I'm going to checkout all them, because I'd really prefer not to have to go the prescription route.

May 1, 2009 at 11:25 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Ms. Shoo: You're welcome! If you find one that works for you- please let me know which it is! Thank you. :)

May 5, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Post a Comment