Mischo Beauty School: Facial Cleansing 101



A special thanks to all of you who continue to send me questions on skin, hair and makeup. I love answering your questions- so please keep them coming! Most recently I've received quite a few questions with regards to maintaining a successful skincare regimen and so I'm inviting you all to check out my posts on facials, exfoliation, serums and facial masks. Hopefully the posts will give you additional insight into the different aspects of a skincare regimen.

Now with that said, the most important step in a skincare regimen, in my opinion, is cleansing. It really is the foundation for healthy skin because it removes makeup, dirt and dead skin cells. A few of the many benefits are:

1. Cleansers dissolve makeup and dirt to unblock pores and prepare the skin for the penetration of other products.

2. Cleansers are available for all skin types and conditions.

3. Cleansers are formulated with ingredients that counteract various skin problems such as sensitivity, acne and capillary problems.

My best suggestion is to cleanse your skin both morning and night and be sure to continue on with the remainder of your skincare regimen.

Any questions? Love your skin.

 

4 comments:

Galina said...

I agree so much about cleansing being a very important step in skin care routine. I noticed a long time ago if and when I change my cleansing product I can break out immediately... if it is not chosen correctly, of course. I often break out from aggressive cleansing. So choose the right cleanser!

April 21, 2009 at 10:55 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "BeautyTalk": I agree! :)

April 23, 2009 at 6:04 PM
Allison said...

I saw this link on Twitter and I'm soooo glad you tweeted it! Clean skin IS half the battle...

December 8, 2010 at 4:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

You're welcome. I've started to send links out on Twitter because I realize that readers/followers don't have time to look through my archives, etc.

So happy to help! :)

December 8, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Post a Comment