Mischo Beauty Pick: Victoria's Secret Pink Body



"Think Green. Live Pink. Natural, Organic & 100% Vegan Ingredients." And yes, that basically sums it up for the launch of Pink Body by Victoria's Secret. I love that there's a natural/organic option for all the "Vickie's Secret" Pink lovers out there!



The new launch includes three collections to suit your every mood- "Energizing", "Nourishing", and "Soothing". The Soothing Body Wash has a mild, pleasant scent and contains organic oat extract, specifically for calming the skin. After using the body wash, my skin felt soft and hydrated.


I'm not a fan of greasy hand lotion, so I was pleased with the Soothing Hand Cream. My skin soaked it up and I noticed that it did a great job with keeping my cuticles moisturized. Winner!

The "Soothing" collection also includes the Soothing Body Lotion. Would love to know your thoughts on the new Pink Body collections! Do share!

 

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I LOVE the new Pink line! I especially love the lip butter they released!

April 1, 2009 at 2:21 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Kelsey: I didn't know they'd released a lip butter too!? I'll have to check that out as well...Thanks for stopping by. :)

April 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Post a Comment