Mischo Beauty Extra: Karma Organic Nail Polish & Nail Polish Remover



I was recently given the opportunity to try a newly launched collection of nail polish and a nail polish remover by celebrity manicurist, Nausil Zaheer. After working day in and day out with the chemicals contained in nail polish and nail polish remover, Nausil decided to launch his own line of organic nail polish remover and over 80 shades of non-toxic nail polish.



He is also the owner of Karma Organic Spa, which is a completely organic and non-toxic spa located in Ridgewood, New Jersey. And so let me just tell you all how much I'm loving the Organic Nail Polish Remover with Soybean Oil & Lavender! Love, love, love it! There's absolutely no chemical smell, which is refreshing- literally! And yes, it does completely remove all of the nail polish.



The shades I sampled, from left to right, are: Hot Kinky Pink, Lovin' Lilac, Pink Paradise, Warm Coral and Tropical Dream.



I loved Hot Kinky Pink and decided to use it for this post. Though I wasn't a fan of the brush, I was pleased with the finished look after two coats.



It was fast drying, and of course nothing beats the fact that all Karma Organic nail polishes are free if toluene, formaldehyde and DBP!



A very special "thank you" to Nausil & Stephanie for allowing me to sample the nail polish and nail polish remover! So now it's your turn- tell me what you think!

 

10 comments:

antithesis said...

looks pretty. you gotta start posting prices for me.

April 23, 2009 at 11:37 AM
B said...

This definitely looks like something I can get into. Especially if the remover actually works!!

April 23, 2009 at 1:50 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "antithesis": Thank you! Please accept my apologies- here's the website:

www.karmaorganicspa.com

April 23, 2009 at 4:25 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "B": The remover is so totally worth not smelling the chemical fumes! I'm officially hooked!!!!! :)

April 23, 2009 at 4:26 PM
Carletta said...

I love this shade of pink... so pretty!!

April 23, 2009 at 7:22 PM
Nikkia Chanel said...

OMG!!! I'm loving that nail color. Very Pretty!!! How are you? We haven't chatted in a while.

April 24, 2009 at 8:43 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Carletta: Thank you!:)

April 29, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "slvrlips": Thank you! I'm well! How are you? We need to catch up! :)

April 29, 2009 at 1:59 PM
Anonymous said...

hi,
prices please and where to get this as free samples, promotions and coupons.

Thanks,
lisa

October 12, 2009 at 7:32 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To: Lisalovely09: Thanks for stopping by! For more information, check out:

http://www.karmaorganicspa.com/

Thanks!

November 28, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Post a Comment