Mischo Beauty Loves Givenchy Makeup



Let me be sure to clarify and let you know that I love what I've tried thus far of the Givenchy makeup collection- which is the Magic Kajal Eye Crayon- No.1 Magic Black, Precious Sari Glitter Eyeshadow- No.1 Maharani Silver and the Phenomen'Eyes Mascara- No.1 Phenomen'Black.



The Magic Kajal Eye Crayon, inspired by the kajal (or kohl) worn by some middle eastern women, contains wax and oil which explains why it glides on so smooth. It's a must for a "smokey eye" look! The idea behind the Precious Sari Glitter Eyeshadow was for you to be able to create a "mirror-embroidered" look (often found on saris) on your eyelids. It's a gel, so it goes on wet and dries to a sheer glittery finish.



My absolute favorite, of what I've tried so far, was the Phenomen'Eyes mascara! I'll be honest and tell you that I really wasn't sure of what to think after seeing it's ball-shaped brush/tip, but after witnessing the effect it had on my lashes- well, my lashes started speaking for themselves. AMAZING! It's patented spherical brush grips each lash, while lengthening, separating, curling and adding volume. Very, very impressive!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment