Mischo Beauty Loves Beyonce's Bangs



I recently promised a friend that I would calm down with all of the Beyonce posts (*blushing*), but I had to post Beyonce's newest hairstyle because I'm loving her bangs!



As I write this, I'm seriously considering bangs for the summer. My only issues are the heat/humidity and my workout schedule, which could possibly result in a high maintenance hairstyle (my hair type is 4B and I don't have a relaxer)... so we'll see.



Anyway, I can't not mention how much I'm loving her Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Double-Platform pumps! FIRE!

Are you planning to reinvent your look for the summer? If so, do tell!!

Photo Source: Getty Images

 

12 comments:

Media Moll said...

maybe you can get clipons! joking i think her and jlo are rocking similar wig styles right now...

April 10, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Galina said...

Love this look! Not sure about the jeans but agree on the shoes!

April 10, 2009 at 3:41 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "hypnotic": Hehehe- hey, that might be the route- that, or a wig. My hair is not going to want to cooperate in the heat/humidity...

And yes, she and J.Lo's hairstylists probably buy wig/weave hair from the same hair vendors...:)

April 10, 2009 at 4:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "BeautyTalk": Me too! I will say one thing- she sure has lost a lot of weight! But, she's on tour now, so that probably explains it... and the shoes, of course, are FIYAH!!!!! :)

April 10, 2009 at 4:05 PM
the beautynista said...

I like the whole outfit....but i dunno about this hair.... : (

April 10, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Amee said...

I'm loving the bangs as well! I so want to try it but I know my hair won't do what it's suppose to! LOL!

April 10, 2009 at 10:50 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beauty am eye": The shoes are my favorite- and course I think the hair is HOT! Love those bangs!! :)

April 13, 2009 at 1:47 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: I can totally relate with you... how about trying them in the fall/winter? :)

April 13, 2009 at 1:50 PM
NiKita W said...

There are very few people who could pull this look off and Beyonce does it very well! Gotta love her!!!!!!!

April 13, 2009 at 10:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To NiKita W: I agree with you 100%! :)

April 14, 2009 at 2:26 PM
Anonymous said...

i love everything about it even the hair you all are hating..!
she looks FABULOUS

April 25, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": I totally agree with you! :)

April 29, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Post a Comment