Mischo Beauty Review: Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Treatment


I gave myself a mini-facial this weekend and it simply consisted of a cleanser, toner, exfoliant (with steam), mask and moisturizer. Very, very easy and all in the comfort of my home. I used Erno Laszlo's Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Treatment, which is a hydrating mask, and was very pleased with the results.

After exfoliating, I prepared the mask by mixing pHase I with pHase II and stirred the mask for about 1 minute- until the mixture formed a paste. I applied the mask to my face, neck and decollete (second face!) and allowed it to sit for about 15 minutes. It set immediately and felt both cool and soothing on my skin. Because the mask had set into a soft film, I removed it by gently rolling it off in small sections.

I used a cotton ball, soaked in toner, to remove any left over residue. Now before applying my eye cream and moisturizer, I checked the result in the mirror. My skin felt smooth and soft and looked revived! The mask proved that my skin was definitely dehydrated, because I could definitely see and feel a difference in my skin's texture.

If you've been following my blog, you know that my best advice is to purchase products for your particular skin type/issues and this is formulated for ALL skin types (though it's a "setting mask") - dry, normal, oily, combination and acneic skin. I was pleased with the results of this mask and I feel its definitely worth trying! It's available at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Holt Renfrew.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment