Mischo Beauty Pick: IMAN Cosmetics



I was recently presented with an opportunity to try the IMAN Cosmetics line. And believe me, after learning that Iman is now 54 and looks as great as she does, I couldn't wait to try the line and learn more about her beauty tips!



Out of all the products I had the opportunity to try, the Luxury Lip Stain in Bare Bronze was my favorite. My photo doesn't do the lip stain any justice, because it's actually a mixture of a bronze, gold and a subtle pink- and it has an iridescent feel to it. At one angle the color looks like a shimmery bronze and at another angle it looks like a subtle pink with gold accents.



I also tried the Perfect Eye Pencil in Jet Black, Luxury Lip Shine in Expose, Luxury Eye Defining Powder in Black Magic and the Luxury Eye Shadow Duo in Bronze Goddess.



This combination is perfect for transitioning your look from day to night and the products work for just about every complexion.



If you haven't picked up Iman's book, "The Beauty of Color: The Ultimate Make-up Guide for Skin of Color", it's a must! The books focuses on skincare and makeup for skin of color, and is full up demonstrations, illustrations and tips for achieving your desired look.

For more information please visit imancosmetics.com.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment