Mischo Beauty Extra: Black Cherry, Ruby Jewels, Bet On Red & Feisty Flames Nail Polish by Milani



Last summer I reviewed Milani's Pink Pop nail polish, and though I wasn't happy with having to apply multiple coats to achieve the bottle color- I loved the color and received tons of compliments. While in CVS recently, a Milani display caught my eye and I wanted to share with you a few of their fabulous red nail colors.




Black Cherry is a dark plum red creme.



Ruby Jewels is a red with red glitter.



Bet On Red is a classic red frost.



Feisty Flames is a bright red creme.



The colors are richly pigmented, just two coats this time around. They're long-wearing (of course don't forget to use a base & top coat!) and every drugstore in America has a Milani display! And budget wise- they work for everyone. Check them out!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I super love Milani nail polish!!! It wears really well & the colors are nice.

March 13, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Park Avenue": Great nail polish, for a great price! :)

March 17, 2009 at 4:17 PM
Anonymous said...

great prices indeed but i'm not totally in love with these colors... i noticed you didn't model them for us this time... maybe you've not so crazy about them either ;)

March 19, 2009 at 9:25 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I do actually love all the colors... I ran out of time and could only model one...more next time! :)

March 24, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Post a Comment