Mischo Beauty Pick: Juicy Couture Bath and Body Collection


If you're like me you probably have a few bath products you keep in rotation. Depending on my mood, I have my products I call my "pick-me-ups", those I use for relaxation, those for detoxing, etc. Well I'm currently using a set of products by Juicy Couture which includes the Frothy Shower Gel, Body Sorbet, Sumptuous Sugar Scrub, Royal Body Creme and the Decadent Dusting Powder. Oh and I can't forget to mention the Scented Candle, with top notes of passion fruit, melon, marigold, apple, water hyacinth and crushed leaves.

Using these products together seriously makes me feel like I'm in heaven and they've been added to my rotation! The scents are amazing. And of course, I've been asked which of all the products is my favorite- well, I'm loving them all, but if I just had to choose I'd say the Scented Candle and the Sumptuous Sugar Scrub.

The scent of the candle is so light and refreshing and seems to last for hours. Those of you who've been following my blog know that I'm addicted to exfoliating, so of course I'm loving the Sumptuous Sugar Scrub. I love soft and smooth skin and this doesn't disappoint. Oh and I need to mention the texture of the Decadent Dusting Powder (which is made with real crushed pearls), it's so silky and very easy to apply with the included pink puff.

So if you're thinking about treating yourself for Valentine's Day, then you should definitely consider this. Why? Because you're totally worth it!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that candle does sound like heaven on earth... i'll have to give it a try as a little valentine gift to myself ;)

February 10, 2009 at 6:58 PM
Anonymous said...

They're going to be like the perfect gift for that special woman in your life. :)

February 13, 2009 at 10:37 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: You should- you'll love it! :)

February 15, 2009 at 2:51 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To bamboo candles: Yes, I'm sure every women would love to receive this collection! :)

February 15, 2009 at 2:53 AM

Post a Comment