Mischo Beauty Pick: Elgydium Toothpaste


I was recently given the opportunity to try toothpaste and toothbrushes by a brand called Elgydium. Oral care for me, is just as important as skincare, haircare and nail care- so I was more than excited about this opportunity. Elgydium has been France's best selling toothpaste for over 30 years and until most recently, was only available in boutique pharmacies in the U.S. It's a favorite amongst celebrities and British Airways has been giving it out in their sample bags for over 10 years.

I've tried both the Elgydium Whitening (contains micro-pulverized sodium bicarbonatem which gently polishes teeth) and Elgydium Anti-Cavity (contains a high-grade flouride for cavity protection) toothpastes and am pleased with the results. The texture reminds me of Tom's of Maine toothpastes (which I love) and I can definitely appreciate the fact that there isn't a "sugary" aftertaste (which I've grown to dislike in toothpastes).

There are also four Elgydium toothbrushes, each designed for a specific need. I'm partial to soft bristles, so my favorites were the Creation and Whitening toothbrushes. Both were gentle and gave me a thorough cleaning- oh, and I have to mention that the design of both is very chic and inviting. All Elgydium products are available on drugstore.com and CVS.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment