Mischo Beauty School: Eyelash/Eyebrow Tinting 101


I've recently received a few emails with regards to eyelash/eyebrow tinting. For those of you who've been following my blog for some time now, you may remember my search for eyelash/eyebrow tinting models while completing my esthetics program. At any rate, both services are performed (or should be performed) by a licensed esthetician using a vegetable-based dye, which is completely safe for the eyes.

Tinting brows saves from having to stencil or fill them in daily, because it lasts from four to six weeks.
The procedure only takes a few minutes and the results are eye-opening! Avoid using harsh-looking black tints on eyebrows, and opt for a rich chocolate brown (if that particular color family suits you). I suggest selecting a blue-black or jet-black tint for lash definition.

Have you had this service? If so, what did you think of the results? Do tell!

 

4 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

i've always wanted to try lightening my brows but i'm so lazy to go have it done!

January 20, 2009 at 4:41 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Check out Jolen creme bleach- available at CVS (and most other drug stores) for lightening your brows. I use it and have no issues. It's thicker than tints and easier to control, etc- you may find that you can do that yourself... :)

January 25, 2009 at 12:31 AM
Holly said...

I discovered eyebrow/lash tinting when I lived in England in 2006. It is wonderful for a fair skinned person who has blond facial hair that people think is non-existent. I wish I could find someone to do it here in America for less than $60. I'll be a guinea pig for someone

March 3, 2009 at 6:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Holly: Oh, great! You should check into cosmetology and esthetics schools. The students are always looking for models to practice on and they are supervised! :)

March 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Post a Comment