Mischo Beauty Extra: Dashing Diva's "The Manhattan Collection" Nail Polish














By now, you all know I'm a fan of Dashing Diva nail polishes. After blogging about them here, I couldn't wait to try the newly launched "Manhattan Collection". The collection includes "The Red Carpet", "East Village", "NYPD Blue" and "Central Park After Dark". In the first photo above, from left to right, are "Central Park After Dark", "The Red Carpet" and "Golden Opportunity" which was one of two holidays shades released this past December.

While I loved the bottle colors of those I tried above, I have to admit that "Golden Opportunity" didn't work for my skintone. All were easy to apply- just two coats, except I used three coats of "Central Park After Dark" to achieve my desired finished look.

So let me know what you think! Favorites?

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must say... i'm not really a fan of these 3 colors.... i think they've put out better shades

February 10, 2009 at 7:58 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Actually my photography skills/lighting weren't very great with these pictures...if you could see them in person, you'd change your mind.

Check out: dashingdiva.com for better photos! :)

February 15, 2009 at 3:09 AM
Anonymous said...

where are they sold, i love the bright red color.

September 12, 2009 at 10:45 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: www.dashingdiva.com & Dashing Diva nails shops which are listed on the website. :)

September 17, 2009 at 8:09 PM

Post a Comment