Beautiful hair needs an expert: Kerastase Noctogenist

I'm a huge fan of Kerastase products after having worked with just about all of them during my apprenticeships. After seeing ads for the Kerastase Noctogenist line in international fashion magazines and then reading about it in the July issue of ELLE, it's finally been released in the U.S. It's an overnight conditioning leave-in treatment; the Voile Nuit for Fine Hair and the Serum Nuit for Thick Hair.

Both are formulated with vitamin E, which provides protection and moisture; and amino acids, which help to strengthen and revive the hair. In case you didn't know, hair is 91% protein and protein is made up of amino acids! The best part of the Noctogenist line is that, according to the Kerastase website, it leaves no residue on pillows! I recommend this for the jet-setting Sienna Miller and I recommend it for you too!

What's your favorite Kerastase product?

 

6 comments:

BonafideLatina~ said...

I used to use the Masquintenase (not sure of spelling heheh) back in the day but the products are so pricey i stopped buying them but I may go back :) Thx for review!!!!!
Can you recommend some Kerastase products for relaxed hair? My hair is curly but I relax it (mild) to loosen my curl.

February 3, 2009 at 1:32 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "BonafideLatina": I definitely recommend the Nutritive line of products (orange packaging) for relaxed hair. But, the line is broken down into products for the following hair types/issues:

- Curly hair
- Dry, rebellious hair
- Normal to slightly dry hair
- Dry, sensitized hair
- Very dry hair

So pay close attention and select which best fits your hair type/issues. Here's a link for you:

http://www.kerastase-usa.com

I hope this helps! :)

February 3, 2009 at 3:09 PM
Phyllis Bourne said...

My stylist uses the Nutritive line on my hair, and I love the results.

February 4, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Anonymous said...

I have been glancing at Kerastase for a while. I need something, my hair is in shambles it's sooo dry.

February 6, 2009 at 6:23 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To PBW: Oh goodie, so glad to hear that! :)

February 15, 2009 at 3:25 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To juvenescent: Check it out!!!!!! Your hair will love it. :)

February 15, 2009 at 3:26 AM

Post a Comment