Because You're Worth It!: Exhale Mind Body Spa DVD's

Fitness is definitely at the top of my list of New Year's resolutions, because if you're not fit internally, it'll definitely show itself in the outward appearance of your hair, skin and nails! Well, Exhale Mind Body Spa has recently released two DVDs- Exhale: Core Fusion Pilates Plus & Exhale: Core Fusion Body Sculpt.

Both DVDs are segmented into five focused workouts of just 10 minutes each and work to tone, sculpt, relax and refresh the body. Most of you know that I love running and track my workouts on nikeplus.com, but there are times when I can't - or just don't feel like going to the gym and when it comes to working out, at-home alternatives will help keep you focused.

Since I've started using these DVDs (they're both very easy to follow), I've definitely both seen and felt changes in my body- for example, my biceps are shaping up very nicely! Yay! At any rate, you should really give yourself alternatives to ensure that there are no excuses for missing a workout! For more information on these DVDs, visit www.exhalespa.com.

What are your fitness plans/goals for the year? I'd love to know!

 

2 comments:

Ugochi said...

oooh, i'm such a gym rat already, but these vids look fun. i crave variety in my workouts!

this year, i'm going to do more core, flexibility and balance work. go you for hitting the gym!

January 17, 2009 at 10:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Beauty 365": You go! Please keep me updated on your progress!! :)

January 25, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Post a Comment