Beautiful hair needs an expert: Rene Furterer Complexe 5 Regenerating Extract



I've had the opportunity to use almost all of the Rene Furterer products during my apprenticeship at Elizabeth Arden Red Door. I was always very impressed with how nurturing the products were and the fact that many of the products contain essential oils and plant extracts formulated to keep the scalp healthy and strengthen the hair. I love the fact that there is a full treatment regimen which can be prescribed, depending on your hair type and needs.

For Beyonce's color-treated hair, I'd recommend the Complexe 5 Regenerating Extract which is a pre-shampoo treatment. It's a blend of essential oils which work together to stimulate and invigorate the scalp, prior to shampooing. This ultimately prepares the scalp for ultimate penetration of the shampoo and conditioning treatments, leaving both the scalp and hair revitalized, strong and healthy.

Pair this treatment with a scalp massage and you're in heaven. I know because I've both had and preformed the service!

Are you using a pre-shampoo treatment you love? Do tell!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is my one of my Holy Grail products. This combined with the Rene Furterer Karite Nutrition Oil as a nighttime pre-shampoo treatment has changed my hair. It is expensive but worth it.

January 19, 2009 at 12:49 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: So glad to hear that! I need to stock up on the Karite Nutrition Oil - I haven't used it since I stopped working at Red Door...:)

January 25, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Post a Comment