Mischo Beauty School: Facials 101



First, please accept my apologies for the delay in posting! I traveled home to Indiana for the Thanksgiving holiday and had some unforeseen computer issues. I do truly appreciate all of your patience and support!

So I'm posting about facials again due to the many questions I've received from those of you who follow my Twitter updates. I try to give myself a mini-facial once a week and recently decided to include the steps on Twitter. For those of you who've never had a facial, here's a basic lesson.

I consider facials my "essential beauty product", because not only are facials relaxing and pampering, but they are crucial to maintaining the health of your skin. For those of you who've never had a facial, it's simply a service performed by an esthetician and usually consists of a professional deep cleansing, steam treatment, exfoliation, extractions, massage, mask, moisturizer and possibly other products and treatments.

Not only do facials improve and revive your skin, but they also help maintain the skin's health. You should definitely consider incorporating facials into your beauty regimen! If I haven't convinced you yet- here are a few of the many other benefits:

1. SLOWS DOWN PREMATURE AGING
2. Professional Deep Cleansing, Steam Treatment, Exfoliation, Extractions, Massage, Mask & Moisturizer
3. Relaxing/Pampering
4. Increases Circulation & Detoxifies
5. Professional Skin Analysis, Product Recommendation & Custom Home Skincare Regimen
6. Stimulates Skin Renewal & Metabolism
7. Corrects/Alleviates Dryness, Oiliness & Redness
8. Softens Wrinkles & Aging Lines
9. Helps Clear Up Blemishes & Minor Acne
10. SLOWS DOWN PREMATURE AGING

Questions? Anyone had a fabulous facial lately? Love your skin.

 

4 comments:

Miss JoJo said...

I heard this product was an absolute must have.

(Putting on my Christmas wish list now)

December 1, 2008 at 6:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Miss JoJo": It is!! A definite "must-have"! Would love to hear your thoughts once you receive it. :)

December 3, 2008 at 11:09 PM
Anonymous said...

Where can I find an esthetician who is knowledgeable about the special needs of brown skin? I'm in the Boston area. Any national salons I should try?

January 27, 2010 at 11:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: I wish there was a directory, but unfortunately there isn't. I would try Essence Magazine- they usually cover the best in beauty with regards to brown skin.

March 11, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Post a Comment