Beautiful hair needs an expert: Bumble and Bumble Sumo Wax


I was just reminded of how great Bumble and Bumble's Sumo Wax is! I actually haven't used it since first discovering it while working in a salon in San Francisco about six years ago- but I definitely still recommend it for all hair types. It's great for those with short haircuts seeking texture and definition and it's also great for those with longer styles because it removes the frizz and adds shine. Of course the amount you use is based on your haircut, hair type and hair's needs. Just remember, a little goes a long way! I think it's the perfect styling aid for Beyonce's sleek flat iron finish- no worries about flyaways or dull looking hair.

Have you tried it? What are your favorite Bumble and Bumble products?

 

2 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

you have the best beyonce pics

November 11, 2008 at 7:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Awww, thanks girly! I guess you can now officially call me a Bey fan (*blushing*)...:)

November 14, 2008 at 12:57 AM

Post a Comment