Mischo Beauty Pick: Sean John Unforgivable Woman


I just learned that Sean John Fragrances support The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and will make a donation of $10,000 from the combined sales of the Unforgivable Eau de Toilette Spray and Unforgiveable Woman Eau de Toilette Spray. I recently had the opportunity to try Unforgivable Woman for the first time and I must tell you that I'm pleasantly surprised! It's light, fresh and has a sweetness to it that makes the scent very pleasing. It's a blend of orange flower, grapefruit, cyclamen, violet, coco de mar and iris and it's definitely worth checking out!

 

2 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

hmm i've always wondered about this perfume...i know the men's one was a sell-out!

October 31, 2008 at 10:02 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Check it out at a counter and let me know your thoughts! I know you'll love it! ;)

October 31, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Post a Comment