Beautiful hair needs an expert: Wella Color Preserve Detangler and Leave-In Conditioner



If you have color-treated hair and you're looking for a great leave-in conditioner that will protect and instantly detangle your hair, then I would suggest Wella's Color Preserve Detangler and Leave-In Conditioner. During my apprenticeship with Elizabeth Arden Red Door, this was one of the more popular leave-in conditioners used on clients after a haircolor service. As it conditions, it works to seal the hair's cuticle, therefore preventing haircolor from fading. And if you'd had a chemical service, you know that you hair may be more susceptible to tangling and this instantly detangles. It's also hydrating and adds shine. I love this product and recommend it for you and the jet-setting Beyonce!

Have you tried this product?

 

8 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

I haven't tried it, but it sounds great. I'm going to hunt down a bottle!

Thanks!

October 3, 2008 at 9:59 PM
Unknown said...

I have always been curious of Wella products...And LOVE that pic of bey...I have it one of my lookbooks.

October 5, 2008 at 2:39 PM
Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to read this. I need another leave in detangler. I'm definitely going to give this one a try. I'm looking for it now. Thanks - http://www.professionalhairtools.com/

October 5, 2008 at 3:57 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "PBW": You should be able to find it at salon that carry/use Wella products. Please let me know your thoughts if you decide to try it! :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:31 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": Wella products are great- check them out! :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:33 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jade Wright": I'm glad this helped you out! :)

October 9, 2008 at 10:35 AM
Anonymous said...

this product is the best i have tried, i have to order it online since in ALbani is not available, but it's worth the trouble :)

September 28, 2010 at 5:12 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: Nice! Glad to hear that! :)

October 17, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Post a Comment