Mischo Beauty School: Facials 101



I know I have a few posts on facials floating around my blog - ok, so I'm an esthetician and I guess I'm biased. But, I consider facials my "essential beauty product", because not only are facials relaxing and pampering, but they are crucial to maintaining the health of your skin. For those of you who've never had a facial, it's simply a service performed by an esthetician and usually consists of a professional deep cleansing, steam treatment, exfoliation, extractions, massage, mask and possibly other products and treatments. Not only do they improve and revive your skin, but help maintain the skin's health. You should definitely consider incorporating facials into your beauty regimen! If I haven't convinced you yet- here are a few of the many other benefits:

1. SLOWS DOWN PREMATURE AGING
2. Professional Deep Cleansing, Steam Treatment, Exfoliation, Extractions, Massage & Mask
3. Relaxation
4. Increases Circulation & Detoxifies
5. Professional Skin Analysis, Product Recommendation & Custom Home Skincare Regimen
6. Stimulates Skin Renewal & Metabolism
7. Corrects/Alleviates Dryness, Oiliness & Redness
8. Softens Wrinkles & Aging Lines
9. Helps Clear Up Blemishes & Minor Acne
10. SLOWS DOWN PREMATURE AGING

Questions? Anyone had a fabulous facial lately? Love your skin.

 

2 comments:

Ugochi said...

question - for steam treatments at home do you do the old "hold your head over a bowl of hot water" trick? i get so annoyed with that and was wondering if u knew of any alternatives?

May 20, 2009 at 2:44 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Ugochi: Yes, I steam the old-school way, but only because I haven't purchased a steamer for home use...

Check this out!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00178RONK

It's for home use. Just Google "facial steamer for home" or "mini-facial steamer" and you should see quite a few in the results listing. :)

June 5, 2009 at 2:40 AM

Post a Comment