Mischo Beauty Alert: MAC Cult of Cherry



Yes, another collection from MAC is here! I'm loving all of the dark, rich colors. I haven't worn dark lipstick since the days of Chanel's Vamp, so I'm anxious to test out the colors in this collection.

"The new forbidden fruit. Deep, dark, dramatic. Lips ripened with juicy cerises and intoxicating kirsches while eyes smoulder in luscious spiced chocolate. With its sense of way-to-go dark, this is how we separate the bitter from the sweet...Fall drama just got more delicious. "

What do you think?

 

4 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

i love the lippies in this collection..so scarlet is my fav!

August 20, 2008 at 9:09 AM
Phyllis Bourne said...

I checked it out last night. I bought my standard, "O", which is part of this collection.

Still tempted by Jampacked gloss... but I think a dark lip is too aging at 40-plus.

August 22, 2008 at 12:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": I agree- the colors are so rich! I haven't tried anything from the collection yet, but I'm leaning toward: Crème Cerise & O...:)

August 22, 2008 at 12:43 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "PBW": "O" is such a rich color- I love it for fall...and as far as dark lips on 40+ women- hmmmm, I don't know...I think I'd have to see it on you! :)

August 22, 2008 at 12:45 PM

Post a Comment