Mischo Beauty Alert: NARS Fall 2008


The new fall 2008 collection from NARS launched online today and includes the following:

Dolce Vita Blush: Dusty Rose

Fez Single Eyeshadow: Velvety Cocoa
Isolde Duo Eyeshadow (pictured above): Frosted Ginger & Shimmering Copper
Cordura Duo Eyeshadow: Shimmering Warm Rich Brown & Shimmering Sooty Dark Brown

Beautifual Liar Lipstick: Sheer Spiced Coral
Senorita Lipstick: Sheer Shimmering Cherry Blossom

Female Trouble Lip Gloss: Lilac Mauve

Rebell Yell Nail Polish: Dustry Pomegranate

I haven't had an opportunity to try anything from the collection as of yet- but my favorites so far are: EVERYTHING!

What do you think? Any "must-haves"?

 

8 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

That dusty rose blush looks like it's worth a try!

July 15, 2008 at 8:09 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Brown Girl Gumbo": I agree! Very, very pretty!

July 15, 2008 at 8:16 AM
Luxe Tips said...

I loooovee Nars! I use their blushes and eyeshadows. I like the blush and the eye duo. I am looking forward to trying it all!

July 15, 2008 at 3:31 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Luxe Tips": Me too! I actually stumbled on a NARS counter (in Neiman Marcus)back in 2001 in San Francisco when I worked at the BCBG in Union Square...I loved that the shadows were so pigmented; and the makeup artist working that day knew how to work them! Ever since then I've been sold! :)

July 15, 2008 at 4:19 PM
Anonymous said...

Looks like it's definitely worth a try ;)

July 16, 2008 at 11:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I've been a NARS fan for a while and it never disappoints! :)

July 18, 2008 at 12:15 AM
Amee said...

Great Colors!!

July 27, 2008 at 4:58 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: I agree! Perfect for fall!

July 28, 2008 at 12:32 PM

Post a Comment