Mischo Beauty Review: Artemis Woman Personal Groomer

I'm recommending this Artemis Woman Personal Groomer to my clients who dread waxing and make it much more of an ordeal than it should be (though waxing isn't for everyone), and also to those who prefer to do their own touch-ups at home in-between waxing appointments. For some it takes time for hair to begin growing on the same growth cycle and I don't recommend shaving in-between waxing appointments. After testing this out, I found that it was easy to use and gentle enough to be used on the eyebrows, face, arms and bikini line.

Any questions?

 

4 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

I think I'm going to give this a try. I'm a huge waxing chicken!

June 26, 2008 at 8:43 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "PBW": You've gotta do what works for YOU!:) I think you'll like it- it's gentle and easy to use...

June 26, 2008 at 4:53 PM
Amee said...

I'm w/you pbw..total waxing chicken

June 27, 2008 at 1:51 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Amee": LOL! You two are cracking me up! But seriously- waxing isn't for everyone! Be sure to check out the personal groomer. :)

June 27, 2008 at 7:33 AM

Post a Comment