Mischo Beauty Loves: Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2003 Ad Campaign Featuring Jennifer Lopez










I know this is old, but it's still one of my favorite ad campaigns. I do realize that the ads were touched-up to perfection, but I still appreciate the work (creative director, art director, photographer, makeup artist, hairstylist, manicurist and fashion stylist, etc.) that went into creating them. As my reader Andrea commented the first time I posted this, "That definitely isn't Jenny from the Block... that's Jenny from the Ave right there".... I love my readers!

What ad campaigns are you loving right now?

 

9 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

in person jlo's skin is FLAWLESS. i mean seriously her skin is perfect!!!!!!

June 19, 2008 at 8:59 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": Oh wow! I'd love to see her in person- I've heard that she takes really good care of her skin.

June 19, 2008 at 1:35 PM
Anonymous said...

I agree, when the ad campaign first came out, I was doing a double take on her ad whenever i was browsing some fashion mag. Every single time. She looks spectacular there, and everywherelse too :)

June 19, 2008 at 8:28 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Chantal: That was an amazing ad campaign for her! I totally agree with you.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

June 20, 2008 at 8:37 AM
Amee said...

lovely La Lopez!!

June 20, 2008 at 5:40 PM
Amee said...

lovely La Lopez!!

June 20, 2008 at 5:40 PM
B said...

I wasn't wild about those ads when I first saw them but compared to what LV is doing now, I think they're great.

June 20, 2008 at 9:27 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: Yes, she's beautiful!

June 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Brigitte: Well the ads are now about 5 years old and I'm still loving them! :)

June 23, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Post a Comment