Mischo Beauty Closet: Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish + Sergio Rossi Katia Patent Trapeze Platform Sandals


I'm in love with this Sergio Rossi Katia Patent Trapeze Platform Sandal- so much so that I've already posted them once before. Anyway, this week you get to select the nail polish! Check out the nail polish selection over at Rescue Beauty Lounge and leave a comment with your pick!

I seem to be in love with yellow nail polish lately, so I chose Yellow Fever...

(photos courtesy of allure.com & sergiorossi.com)

 

6 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

YOu always got the hottest shoes.

June 13, 2008 at 5:50 PM
Katy said...

I love their coral for summer. Those shoes deserve two (maybe even three) postings!!! :)

June 14, 2008 at 1:37 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Team Morris": I agree! It's beautiful! So many to choose from... I'm going to really try to resist the urge to post this shoe again in a different color! ;) LOL!

June 14, 2008 at 8:37 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Awwww- thank you! A girl's gotta dream! LOL! :)

June 14, 2008 at 8:38 AM
Anonymous said...

Sergio Rossi does it once again ;) hot hot shoes and i am loving the yellow on my toes but i need to find the right one that looks right on my fingers

June 15, 2008 at 10:31 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Well Sergio Rossi is definitely giving our "Lou", we love so much, a run for the money! LOL! Oh and you inspired my "Mischo Beauty Closet" post from last week when I saw you wearing Essie's "Shorty Pants" on your toes! Please update me if you find a "yellow" that works on your fingers too! :)

June 16, 2008 at 5:59 PM

Post a Comment