Beautiful hair needs an expert: Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner


So I'm posting about another product from the Sexy Hair line because a few of you asked me about the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner after reading the comments section from my post last week. This was one product I loved using while in cosmetology school. We used to fight over it- believe it or not- because my school never seemed to keep it stocked! Anyway, I loved it because it has so many uses. Not only is it a great leave-in conditioner and detangler, but I was able to use it for roller sets (depending on the type of hold my client wanted) and for cutting, as opposed to spraying the hair with water to keep it hydrated. It contains a soy protein that strengthens the hair, while conditioning and moisturizing all at the same time. I highly recommend it for someone like Nicole Ritchie, who colors their hair and wears hair extensions because her hair definitely needs constant conditioning. Finally, this product isn't a heavy leave-in conditioner, so there's no need to worry about hair being weighed down- just style as usual!

Has anyone used it?

(photos courtesy of people.com & sexyhair.com)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have not tried it but it certainly sounds like it's worth it ;) where can it be found?

June 15, 2008 at 10:33 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I think it is! You can purchase it from Amazon.com... please let me know if you decide to try it out! :)

June 16, 2008 at 3:52 PM

Post a Comment