Mischo Beauty Celebrates ONE YEAR!


It was actually yesterday- May 30th! I spent the day getting settled since my move, and the evening with four fabulous friends having dinner at Oya, watching the "Sex and the City" movie and having drinks at PURE- and it was fabulous!

A very, very, very special thanks- from the bottom of my heart - to all my readers for your support!

In the spirit of all things "Sex and the City" I leave you with my favorite quote:

Carrie: "Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."

Have you seen the movie yet? Did you love it?

 

12 comments:

Amee said...

!!CONRGATULATIONS!!
May it be the 1st of MANY years!I'm a HUGE FAN..LOVE IT HERE :)

Loved the SEX and the City MOVIE!!
Saw it opening night w/my girls followed by dinner and drinks..perfection.

June 1, 2008 at 1:11 PM
beautylogicblog said...

Congrats to you baby cakes. I did see the movie and lovedddddd it. Hugs, DE

June 1, 2008 at 3:14 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: Thank you- and thanks so much for your support! And as you know - I too LOVED the movie...well worth the wait! :)

June 2, 2008 at 1:14 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": Thank you!!!!! So glad you found my blog and keep coming back- and you know I'm glad I found yours!!!!! :)

June 2, 2008 at 1:16 PM
Jamie said...

Congratulations Kitiya!! So happy for you! :)

June 2, 2008 at 2:11 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jamie: Thank you Jamie! I truly appreciate you stopping by and checking out the blog! :)

June 2, 2008 at 2:14 PM
Ugochi said...

way to go! many happy returns :)

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

June 2, 2008 at 2:33 PM
yummy411 said...

happy bday mischo beauty! congrats on 1 year.. and more to come!!

June 2, 2008 at 2:36 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beauty365": Thank you soooo much! :)

June 2, 2008 at 3:15 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "yummy411": And thank you too! I really appreciate the great wishes!

June 2, 2008 at 3:16 PM
MissBianca said...

congrats!
I saw the movie with my chicas and I cried and laughed, loved the fashion I thought movie was grrreat!

June 3, 2008 at 7:28 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MissBianca": Thank you!!!!:) I saw it with my girls too! Now I need to go alone and see what I missed! LOL! ;)

June 3, 2008 at 10:44 PM

Post a Comment