Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: Sunsilk De-Frizz 24/7 Creme

My faithful and fabulous reader "curlygirl" wrote in to share one of her new beauty favorites and she says: "After many years of dancing the maintenance tango with my big ole curly hair, I have come across /run through /lauded /abandoned many a product. Sunsilk's De-Frizz 24/7 Creme was the find of the century! It was on sale at Target for $2.99 and I decided, "What the heck, this is a loser-free gamble at that price." Due to this chance meeting in aisle A13, a miracle has occurred, something I never thought possible...my mop has fallen in love! It is doing things that it has never done before--it has amazing curl definition, it has brilliant shine, it does not grow by epic proportions by the time it is fully air-dried...my hair has been domesticated-but in a good way. Not only has this product whipped my curls into, dare I say it, PERFECT shape, but it also smells distinctively fresh and clean! One of my co-workers asked if I wash my hair every day because it always smells freshly shampooed. My business does not belong in the street, but I did let her know that my hair freshness is all thanks to the De-Frizz creme. Of course, the $2.99 days are over (I guess the secret got out quickly) and I've often had a lot of difficulty finding it in stores, but this is one love I do not ever wish to quit!"

I love it! Thanks for sharing "curlygirl"!

Sunsilk De-Frizz 24/7 Creme

If you'd like to share your favorite beauty products, simply send an e-mail to: mischobeauty@gmail.com with "Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite" in the subject line and tell me all about them!

Have you tried Sunsilk products? Any thoughts?

(photo courtesy of sunsilk.com)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment