Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

My reader Tanna e-mailed me about a tinted moisturizer she's in love with and asked that I feature it in today's post! It's Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer. Her day-to-day makeup routine is minimal and this is perfect because it gives her just enough coverage, while also providing the moisture and sun protection she needs. She says it's long-wearing and she never needs to reapply it throughout the course of the day. Because she has normal to combination skin, the original formula works fine for her, but she stated that there is an "oil free" formula as well. The "glow" it gives her means there's no need for a bronzer, but just a hint of blush on the apples of her cheeks. She highly recommends it, especially as we transition into spring and summer.

I love it! Thank you Tanna!

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Nude

I'd love to know your favorites! Email me at: mischobeauty@gmail.com and tell me all about them!

Have you tried the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer? If not, what do you use?

(photo courtesy of sephora.com)

 

6 comments:

fuzkittie said...

I have never tried it, but I've always heard great reviews about it and other foundation products from LM like the foundation primer. I would love to try it, but right now I'm using La Mer's The Treatment fluid foundation, which I give a two thumbs up!

April 17, 2008 at 3:22 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "fuzkittie": Well my reader loves it and I've heard professional makeup artists- not associtated with LM- rave about it as well...

I've added it to my ever growing list of products to try!

April 17, 2008 at 3:56 PM
Anonymous said...

"ever growing" i hear that!!!! I'll have the keep the oil free one in mind as well ;)

April 17, 2008 at 8:50 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Check out the oil free version the next time you're at a Laura Mercier counter...

April 18, 2008 at 5:04 AM
Anonymous said...

i've heard great things about it, i have to rave about their 'lip creme colour' though. it's a fabulous lipstick that comes in beautiful colors. it keeps your lips moist, lush, and comfortable, and it's fairly long wearing :)

April 18, 2008 at 7:33 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Lynna: Oh thanks for that! I see that "Discretion" received Allure Magazine's Best of Beauty Award for best nude lipstick. I'm adding that to my list! :)

Thanks again!

April 18, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Post a Comment